Rosemary, garlic, a squirt of lemon juice and a generous drizzle of good olive oil give this T-bone steak its Florentine flavor.
2 T-bone steaks, 1 1/2 inches thick
1/4 cup olive oil
1/4 cup garlic, minced
4 teaspoons salt
2 teaspoons pepper
2 teaspoons rosemary, minced
3 tablespoons lemon juice
- To a small bowl add garlic, rosemary and olive oil.
- Preheat grill to high heat, leaving one burning on.
- Brush the olive oil mixture on the steaks.
- Grill over high direct heat for 2 minutes and then move to a cooler section and continue cooking for 6 to 7 minutes longer.
- Let the steak rest for 15 minutes before carving.
Makes 2 servings.
Recipe and video provided courtesy of HolidayKitchen.tv. Photograph property of CooksRecipes.com.