Chocolate-Peanut Butter Milkshake
This yummy chocolate peanut butter milkshake recipe was submitted by Nikki Lunceford of Valdosta, Georgia USA.
2 cups milk
2 cups chocolate ice cream
1/4 cup peanut butter
1/8 cup skinned and shelled peanuts
10 to 12 small peanut butter cups
Whipped cream (optional)
- Blend milk, chocolate ice cream and peanut butter 1 to 2 minutes or until smooth.
- Add peanuts to the mixture.
- Blend again until peanuts are smooth.
- Pour into glasses.
- Add whipped cream if you'd like.
- Place peanut butter cups in the whipped cream or the milkshake.
Makes 3 to 4 servings.