Chocolate Raspberry Swirl Ice Cream Soda
A chocolaty, raspberry sparkling ice cream soda...need more be said?
2 to 3 tablespoons chocolate-flavored syrup
2 large scoops raspberry frozen yogurt - divided use
1/3 cup fresh raspberries
Chilled sparkling raspberry-flavored mineral water
- In a large glass (14 to 16 ounces), layer syrup, 1 scoop frozen yogurt and fruit.
- Fill glass with mineral water.
- Add remaining scoop of frozen yogurt.
- Top with a dollop of whipped cream.
- Garnish with chocolate curls and additional raspberries, if desired.
Makes 1 serving.
Recipe provided courtesy of Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board, Inc.