Frothy Cappuccino Punch
Serve this for breakfast when you have family and friends over for a holiday brunch, or enjoy it during a quiet winter evening by the fire.
1 gallon freshly brewed, double-strength coffee*, chilled
3 (12-ounce) cans NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk, chilled - divided use
1 cup granulated sugar - divided use
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 quart chocolate ice cream
1 (2-ounce) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Baking Bar
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon, (optional)
- Pour coffee into large punch bowl.
- Combine 2 1/4 cups evaporated milk, 1/2 cup sugar and vanilla extract in blender; blend until frothy.
- Add milk mixture to coffee.
- Repeat with remaining evaporated milk and sugar.
- Add scoops of ice cream to punch and top with chocolate curls.
- Ladle punch into cups; sprinkle with cinnamon.
Makes 50 (1/2 cup) servings. (Recipe can be reduced as needed.)
*Measure 2 rounded tablespoons of ground coffee to every 6-ounces of water. Vary measurements to suit your individual taste.
Tip: To make chocolate curls, carefully draw a vegetable peeler across a bar of NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate. Vary the width of your curls by using different sides of the chocolate bar.
Recipe and photograph are the property of Nestlé® and Meals.com, used with permission.