Iced Chocolate Chai Latté
A delicious coffee house specialty drink that you can make at home.
2 cups water
4 chai tea bags
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
5 cups chocolate milk
- Bring water to a boil in small saucepan over high heat; add tea bags. Season with cinnamon and nutmeg, stirring well. Decrease heat to medium low and simmer 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let stand 10 minutes.
- Remove tea bags and pour tea into a pitcher. Cool completely.
- Add chocolate milk, mixing well.
- Fill 8 glasses with ice, pour mixture evenly over top.
Makes 8 servings.
Recipe and photograph provided courtesy of Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board, Inc.