Sparkling Holiday Punch
This amazing punch has wonderful flavors like cinnamon, cloves and cardamom that team up with sparkling chilled ginger ale. Bright red cranberries add a festive touch to this punch, perfect for fall and wintertime entertaining.
3 (11.5-ounce) cans pear nectar
2 cinnamon sticks
4 whole cloves
1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom, (optional)
1 (1 liter) bottle ginger ale, chilled
1/2 cup frozen cranberries
- Place nectar, cinnamon sticks, cloves and cardamom in large saucepan. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and cook for 5 minutes.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours or until chilled.
- Remove cinnamon sticks and cloves with slotted spoon.
- Pour mixture into large punch bowl; stir in ginger ale.
- Float cranberries on top.
Makes 16 (1/2 cup) servings.
Recipe is the property of Nestlé® and Meals.com, used with permission.