Banana Blueberry Muffins
Simple and delicious, banana muffins loaded with blueberries.
1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
3 large ripe bananas
3/4 cup granulated sugar
1 large egg, slightly beaten
1/3 cup melted butter
1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). Grease and flour a 12-cup muffin tin or line with paper liners.
- Combine 1 1/2 cups flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt in a medium bowl; make a well in the center.
- In another bowl, mash bananas; add sugar, egg and melted butter; mix well. Pour mixture into well. Mix batter until just moistened; do not over mix.
- Toss blueberries with 1 tablespoon flour and gently fold into batter.
- Fill prepared muffin tins three-fourths full. Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until muffins test done. Cool in pan on wire rack.
Makes 12 muffins.