Beer Biscuits with Honey Butter - Quick & Easy Version
Break open one of these quick-and-easy biscuits and you'll find a moist, cake-like texture on the inside.
2 cups buttermilk biscuit baking mix
2 tablespoons granulated sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons butter, melted
3/4 cup beer, flat and at room temperature (half of a 12-ounce can)
1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
2 tablespoons honey
- Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C). Grease muffin tin; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine biscuit mix and sugar; stir in the butter and beer, mixing well.
- Fill muffin cups about three-fourths full.
- Bake for approximately 12 to 15 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown. Serve warm.
- For Honey Butter : Combine softened butter and honey together, mixing well. Makes 10 tablespoons.
Makes 10 biscuit muffins. (Recipe can be doubled.)
Nutritional Information Per Serving for Biscuits (1 biscuit): 124.5 calories; 31% calories from fat; 4.3g total fat; 2.0mg cholesterol; 311.0mg sodium; 44.2mg potassium; 18.3g carbohydrates; 0.5g fiber; 5.3g sugar; 17.8g net carbs; 2.0g protein.
Nutritional Information Per Serving for Honey Butter (1 tablespoon): 93.8 calories; 85% calories from fat; 9.2g total fat; 24.3mg cholesterol; 65.3mg sodium; 4.9mg potassium; 3.5g carbohydrates; 0.0g fiber; 3.5g sugar; 3.5g net carbs; 0.1g protein.