Cinnabon Rolls for Bread Machine
We can't guarantee that this is the actual recipe for Cinnabon Rolls, but we can guarantee that it makes soft, yummy cinnamon rolls your family and friends will love!
1/4 cup butter, melted
1/4 cup water
1/2 of a (3.4-ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
1 cup milk
1 large egg, beaten
1 tablespoon granulated sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
4 cups bread flour
2 1/2 teaspoons active dry yeast
1 cup brown sugar, packed
2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1/2 cup butter, softened
2 ounces cream cheese, softened
2 tablespoons butter, softened
3/4 cup powdered sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 1/2 teaspoons milk
- For Dough: Place ingredients in bread machine pan in the order suggested by manufacturer. Select Dough setting and start machine. Keep a close eye on the process, helping to incorporate all ingredients, if necessary.
- Once cycle is complete, remove dough and on a lightly floured surface, roll dough out to approximately a 17 x 10-inch rectangle.
- Spread softened butter over rolled-out dough.
- For Filling: Combine the brown sugar, flour and cinnamon, mixing well. Sprinkle mixture evenly over the buttered dough.
- Roll, as for a jelly roll, pinching edges closed when completely rolled.
- Slice rolled dough into 1-inch slices. Place into three 9-inch greased baking pans or on a baking sheet. Cover and let rise until doubled.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350°F (175°C) for 15 to 20 minutes, until lightly golden brown. Do not overbake.
- For Frosting: Combine all ingredients until smooth. Spread onto warm rolls.
Makes 20 to 24 rolls.