Dried Plum Crescent Rolls
Recipe courtesy of California Dried Plum Board.
3/4 cup brown sugar, packed
1/2 cup (3-ounce) chopped pitted dried plums
1/2 cup chopped walnuts
1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 (8-ounce) package refrigerated crescent rolls
1 large egg white, beaten
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). In small bowl, combine brown sugar, packed, dried plums, walnuts and cinnamon.
- Roll out crescent roll dough as directed on package.
- Spread 1 heaping tablespoon of filling onto each crescent roll. Roll up from widest end to form a crescent shape.
- Place on ungreased baking sheet. Brush with egg white.
- Bake 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
Makes 8 servings.
Nutritional Information Per Serving (1/8 of recipe): Calories: 270; Total Fat: 11g; Cholesterol: 0mg; Total Carbs: 40g; Fiber: 1g; Protein: 4g; Sodium: 237mg.
Recipe and photograph courtesy of California Dried Plum Board.