Harvest Pumpkin Apple Bread
Scent the air of your home with the fragrance of autumn flavors when you bake this tasty pumpkin and apple bread. Enjoy a slice with your morning or afternoon coffee or tea.
3 cups all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
2 teaspoons baking soda
1 1/2 teaspoons salt
3 cups granulated sugar
1 (15-ounce) can LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
4 large eggs
1 cup vegetable oil
1/2 cup apple juice (or water)
1 large baking apple, peeled, cored and diced
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease and flour two 9 x 5-inch loaf pans.
- Combine flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt in large bowl. Combine sugar, pumpkin, eggs, vegetable oil and apple juice in large mixer bowl; beat until just blended. Add pumpkin mixture to flour mixture; stir just until moistened. Fold in apples. Spoon batter into prepared loaf pans.
- Bake for 65 to 70 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pans on wire racks for 10 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Makes 2 loaves or 24 servings.
- For 3 (8 X 4-inch) loaf pans: Prepare as above. Bake for 60 to 65 minutes.
- For 5 or 6 (5 X 3-inch) mini loaf pans: Prepare as above. Bake for 55 to 60 minutes.
Nutritional Information Per Serving (1/24 of recipe): Calories: 260 Calories from Fat: 90 Total Fat: 10 g Saturated Fat: 1.5 g Cholesterol: 35 mg Sodium: 260 mg Carbohydrates: 40 g Dietary Fiber: 1 g Sugars: 27 g Protein: 3 g.
Recipe is the property of Nestlé® and Meals.com, used with permission.