Iced Cranberry Raisinets Cinnamon Rolls
Ready-made frozen yeast bread dough makes it easy to make these yummy 'homemade' cinnamon rolls filled with chocolate-covered cranberries and chopped nuts.
Nonstick cooking spray
3 tablespoons packed brown sugar
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1 loaf (1 pound) frozen wheat or white yeast bread dough, thawed
2 tablespoons butter, melted
2/3 cup (4 ounces) Cranberry NESTLÉ RAISINETS Milk Chocolate-Covered Dried Cranberries*
1/2 cup chopped nuts (optional)
1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
2 tablespoons any flavor NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE Liquid Coffee Creamer**
- Spray 12 x 7-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Combine brown sugar and cinnamon in small bowl; set aside.
- Roll out dough into 10 x 12-inch rectangle on floured surface. Brush butter over dough. Sprinkle with sugar mixture. Press Cranberry Raisinets into dough to within ½-inch of border. Sprinkle with nuts. Roll up dough starting at long end; pinch dough to seal. Cut into 12 slices; place cut-side-up in prepared pan (replace any Raisinets that may have fallen out). Cover with damp cloth; let rise in warm place until dough almost fills pan (45 to 55 minutes) or cover tightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight to rise.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until deep golden brown. Cool slightly in pan on wire rack.
- Combine powdered sugar and Coffee-mate in small bowl; stir well. Drizzle over warm rolls. Serve immediately.
Makes 12 servings.
*Any variety of Raisinets can be used.
**Or use milk or cream.
Nutritional Information Per Serving (1/12 of recipe): Calories: 190 Calories from Fat: 50 Total Fat: 5 g Saturated Fat: 2.5 g Cholesterol: 5 mg Sodium: 180 mg Carbohydrates: 34 g Dietary Fiber: 3 g Sugars: 17 g Protein: 5 g.
Recipe and photograph are the property of Nestlé® and Meals.com, used with permission.