Milk Chocolate & Peanut Crescents
Here's a quick snack to make when you have a hankering for something sweet, chocolaty and nutty!
1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
2 tablespoons finely chopped peanuts
1 (8-ounce) can refrigerated quick crescent dinner rolls
Powdered sugar for sprinkling
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Stir together chips and peanuts in small bowl.
- Unroll dough to form 8 triangles. Lightly sprinkle 1 heaping tablespoon chip mixture on top of each; gently press into dough. Starting at shortest side of triangle, roll dough to opposite point.
- Place rolls, point side down, on ungreased cookie sheet; curve into crescent shape.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown. Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Serve warm.
Makes 8 crescent rolls.