Orange Pecan Muffins
A biscuit baking mix puts the quick and easy into making these yummy orange and cream cheese muffins with pecans.
1 (3-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
3 cups biscuit baking mix
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 large egg
1 1/4 cups orange juice
1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- Beat softened cream cheese with an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- Add biscuit baking mix and sugar; mix well.
- Add egg, orange juice, and chopped pecans, stirring just until moistened.
- Spoon into greased muffin tins, fill two-thirds full.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 375°F (190°C) for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
Makes 12 muffins.