Ana's Giant Breakfast Burrito
Recipe courtesy of Scott Hoffman of The Mason Jar Restaurant in South Carolina.
3 ounces ground sausage
1 ounce diced onions
2 dashes Montreal Seasoning
3 ounces shredded Idaho® Potatoes
2 large eggs
1 (12-inch) flour tortilla
3 ounces shredded cheddar Jack cheese
2 ounces Fresh Gourmet® Crispy Jalapeños
2 ounces medium picante sauce
Orange slices for garnish
- Cook ground sausage with onions and Montreal Seasoning.
- In separate pan, cook shredded Idaho® Potatoes until crispy. Scramble eggs and cook well.
- Grill the tortilla over low heat. Sprinkle cheese blend evenly across tortilla. Layer each ingredient in the center of the tortilla, with egg added last.
- When ingredients are in place, sprinkle Fresh Gourmet® Crispy Jalapeños over all ingredients.
- Fold in one side of the tortilla and roll into burrito.
- Serve with picante sauce and garnish with orange slice.
Makes 6 servings.
Recipe and photograph courtesy of the Idaho Potato Commission.