Refrigerated cresecent roll dough forms the crust for this breakfast pizza, topped with a layer of hash browns, sausage or bacon, cheese, and eggs.
1 pound bulk-style sausage or bacon, diced
1 (8-ounce) can refrigerated crescent rolls
1 (12-ounce) package frozen hash browns
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
5 large eggs
1/4 cup milk
Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Fry sausage or bacon in a large skillet until well done; remove from skillet using slotted spoon and drain on paper towels; set aside.
- Unroll dough and press onto an ungreased pizza pan. Layer hash browns, sausage or bacon and cheese on top.
- Mix together eggs, milk, and season to taste with salt and pepper; pour evenly over pizza.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until egg is set and crust is golden.
Makes 8 servings.