Crustless Breakfast Ham and Cheese Pie
Recipe courtesy of Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board.
2 large eggs, well beaten
1 cup milk
3/4 cup all-purpose flour
1 cup ham, chopped
1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded Muenster cheese
1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
1 tablespoon chopped onion
1/2 cup chopped black olives or mushrooms (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (205°C).
- Grease a (9-inch) pie pan. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine the eggs, milk, and flour; beat until smooth with a rotary beater. Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Pour into the pie pan. Top with black olives or mushrooms, if desired.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes until light brown and puffy. Serve at once.
Makes 4 servings.
Recipe and photograph courtesy of Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board.