Easy Breakfast Casserole
Your guests will be impressed by your hospitality when served this make-ahead breakfast casserole.
1 pound sausage
6 large eggs
2 cups milk
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon dry mustard
1 cup soft bread crumbs
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a medium skillet over medium heat, brown sausage. Remove from heat and drain.
- Beat together eggs, add milk, salt and dry mustard; mix well.
- Grease the bottom of 13x9x2-inch baking dish. Layer soft bread crumbs, sausage and cheddar cheese. Pour egg mixture over top; refrigerate overnight.
- Next morning, preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Bake casserole for 45 minutes; let stand about 5 minutes before cutting.
Makes 6 servings.