Maple Ham Waffle Sandwich
Quick and easy! Frozen waffles, ham and salsa partner up to make a very tasty breakfast sandwich.
1 package Tyson® Maple and Brown Sugar Glazed Ham
1 teaspoon butter
4 large eggs
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
4 frozen waffles
2 slices cheddar cheese
1 cup Pace® Picante Sauce
- Heat ham in the microwave according to package directions. Slice into thin pieces and set aside.
- Put a skillet on medium heat and add butter until it melts. Lower the skillet to medium-low heat.
- Crack and scramble eggs in the skillet for about two minutes. Add shredded cheddar cheese to the eggs and mix well.
- Toast waffles in the toaster oven according to package directions.
- To make a sandwich, top one waffle with half of the ham, egg and cheese mixture, a slice of cheddar cheese and 1/2 cup picante sauce. Top with another waffle and serve. Repeat with remaining ingredients to make a second sandwich.
Recipe and photograph provided courtesy of Tyson Foods and Pace Salsa; through ECES, Inc., Electronic Color Editorial Services.