Sunrise Ham and Cheese Enchilada Bake
Ham, cheese, and green chiles make these enchiladas a welcoming way to start your day.
2 cups cooked diced ham
1 (4-ounce) can ORTEGA® Diced Green Chiles
1/3 cup sliced green onions
1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
10 (8-inch) flour tortillas (taco size)
6 large eggs, lightly beaten
2 cups milk
1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). Lightly grease 13x9x2-inch baking dish.
- Combine ham, chiles and green onions in medium bowl; combine Monterey Jack cheese and cheddar cheese in medium bowl.
- Place about 1/4 cup ham mixture and 2 tablespoons cheese mixture down center of each tortilla. Roll tortillas; place in prepared baking dish.
- Mix eggs, milk and flour in medium bowl; pour over tortillas. Cover.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until egg mixture is set. Uncover; sprinkle with remaining cheese mixture. Bake for an additional 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Makes 5 servings.
Recipe and photograph are the property of Nestlé® and Meals.com, used with permission.