Apple Cinnamon Cake
Easiest apple cinnamon cake ever! Enjoy with a cup of good coffee.
1 (18.25 ounce) package spice or yellow cake mix
1 (21-ounce) can apple pie filling
3 large eggs
3 teaspoons granulated sugar
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease a 13x9x2-inch baking pan; set aside.
- Combine cake mix, apple filling and eggs in large bowl. Beat with mixer on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon.
- Spread half of batter into a 13x9x2-inch baking pan. Sprinkle with half of sugar-cinnamon mixture. Spread rest of batter on top and sprinkle with remaining sugar mixture.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center of cake comes out clean.
Makes 12 servings.