Chocolate Raspberry Bundt Cake
A chocolate Bundt cake with swirls of raspberry preserves, drizzled with a sour cream chocolate glaze, and garnished with toasted pecans.
1 (18.25-ounce) package chocolate cake mix with pudding
2 cups (12-ounces) semisweet chocolate morsels
1/2 cup raspberry preserves or jam
1 cup (8-ounces) sour cream
2 tablespoons chopped toasted pecans
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease and flour a Bundt or 10-inch tube pan. Set aside.
- Prepare cake mix according to package directions.
- Stir in 1 cup chocolate morsels and spoon 1/2 the cake batter into prepared pan.
- Spoon raspberry preserves on top, swirl preserves slightly with a metal spatula or knife, then pour in remaining batter.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan 10 to 15 minutes before removing. Cool completely on a wire rack before icing.
- Melt remaining chocolate morsels in a heavy saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly. Remove melted chocolate from heat and gradually stir in sour cream. Drizzle glaze over cooled cake, sprinkle with chopped toasted pecans. (If necessary, thin glaze with 1 tablespoon milk, more or less as needed.)
Makes 12 servings.