Double Chip Chocolate Cupcakes
Double the yum, chocolate cupcakes loaded with milk chocolate and white chocolate chips.
2 cups all-purpose flour
2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1 1/4 teaspoons baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
3/4 cup butter, softened
1 2/3 cups granulated sugar
3 large eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 1/3 cups water
1 cup milk chocolate chips
1 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). Line medium muffin cups with paper baking cups.
- In a medium bowl combine flour, cocoa, baking soda, salt and baking powder; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla and beat on high speed of mixer 3 minutes.
- Add flour mixture alternately with water to butter mixture, beating just until blended.
- Stir in the chocolate and white chocolate chips.
- Fill prepared muffin cups about 2/3 full with batter.
- Bake 20 minutes or until top springs back when touched lightly in center. Remove from muffin cups to wire rack. Cool completely.
- Frost as desired.
Makes 30 cupcakes.