Iced Coffee Bundt® Cake
Put a little spring in everyone’s step with this cake featuring a hint of coffee, crumbly pecan center and sweet icing.
Nonstick cooking spray
2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 tablespoon baking powder
3/4 teaspoon baking soda
3/4 teaspoon salt
1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
3/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
3 large eggs
1 1/2 cups light sour cream
2 teaspoons NESCAFÉ TASTER'S CHOICE House Blend 100% Pure Instant Coffee Granules
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
2 tablespoons butter, chilled and cut into small pieces
1/2 cup chopped pecans
3/4 cup powdered sugar
2 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon any flavor NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE Liquid Coffee Creamer*
- For Cake: Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). Adjust oven rack to lowest position. Coat 12-cup Bundt® pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine 2 1/4 cups flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in large bowl; stir to combine. Set aside.
- Beat granulated sugar and 3/4 cup butter in large mixer bowl until well blended. Beat in eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Dissolve coffee granules in vanilla extract; add to batter along with 1/3 of sour cream. Gradually beat in 1/3 of flour mixture alternately with sour cream until all flour and sour cream are mixed in.
- For Crumb Layer: Combine brown sugar, 2 tablespoons flour and cinnamon in medium bowl; cut in 2 tablespoons butter with pastry blender or two knives until mixture resembles coarse meal. Stir in pecans.
- To Assemble: Spoon half of batter into prepared pan. Top with half of crumb mixture. Pour remaining batter over crumb mixture; smooth down top. Sprinkle with remaining crumb mixture.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in cake comes out clean. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Invert onto serving plate.
- For Icing: Mix together powdered sugar and Coffee-mate until it forms a thick but pourable consistency; drizzle over cake.
Makes 14 servings.
*Milk, half-and-half or cream may be substituted.
Nutritional Information Per Serving (1/14 of recipe): Calories: 390; Calories from Fat: 160; Total Fat: 18g; Saturated Fat: 10g; Cholesterol: 85mg; Sodium: 400mg; Carbohydrates: 52g; Dietary Fiber: 1g; Sugars: 35g; Protein: 6g.
Recipe and photograph are the property of Nestlé® and Meals.com, used with permission.