Lemon Gelatin Pound Cake
An easy, incredibly moist and flavorful lemon pound Bundt® cake.
1 (18.25-ounce) package yellow cake mix
2 large eggs
3/4 cup vegetable oil
3/4 cup water
1 teaspoon lemon extract
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 (3.5-ounce) package lemon gelatin
Vegetable cooking spray
1 cup powdered sugar, sifted
2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- In a large bowl, with an electric mixer at low speed, beat together yellow cake mix, eggs, vegetable oil, water, lemon extract, vanilla extract, and lemon gelatin for 4 minutes.
- Spray a Bundt® pan with vegetable cooking spray. Pour the batter into the prepared pan. Bake for 45 minutes.
- Cool in pan for 10 minutes. Remove from pan onto a wire rack.
- For glaze: In a medium bowl, mix together powdered sugar with lemon juice. Drizzle the glaze over the cake while it is still warm.
Makes 12 servings.