Milk Chocolate Bundt® Cake
Milk chocolate fans, this is your perfect chocolate cake.
1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 (7-ounce) milk chocolate candy bar
1/2 cup chocolate syrup
1 cup butter, softened
1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
4 large eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup buttermilk
Powdered sugar for dusting
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease and flour a 10-inch Bundt® or tube pan. Set aside.
- In medium bowl, combine flour, salt and baking soda; set aside.
- In a saucepan, heat the candy bar and chocolate syrup over low heat until melted; set aside to cool.
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in chocolate mixture and vanilla; add reserved flour mixture to creamed mixture alternately with buttermilk.
- Bake for 65 to 70 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool in pan on a wire rack for 15 minutes. Remove from pan and cool completely. Dust with powdered sugar, if desired.
Makes 12 servings.