My oh my, oh Henry! These scrumptious mini
cheesecakes, topped with chocolate ganache and chopped bits of
an Oh Henry! candy bar (with more in the filling), are sure to
be a winning addition to a dessert buffet for any occasion.
Oh Henry! Baby Cakes
- 1 1/2 cups vanilla wafer cookie crumbs
(about 33 cookies)
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons NESTLÉ NESQUIK Chocolate
- 12 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon caramel or vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 (1.8 ounces each) NESTLÉ OH HENRY!
Candy Bars, chopped (1 bar reserved for garnish)
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1 cup NESTLÉ TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet
- 1/4 cup chopped salted peanuts
- Preheat oven to 325°F (160°C).
Paper-line 22 muffin cups. Line a 12-cup
muffin tin with 12 paper baking cups.
- Combine cookie crumbs, melted butter and
Nesquik in small bowl; mix well. Divide crumbs between 12 muffin
cups and gently pat down to form a crust.
- Beat cream cheese and peanut butter in
large mixer bowl until fluffy. Beat in extract and sugar until
smooth. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Stir in half of chopped candy bars. Spoon cream cheese mixture
evenly over the cookie crust in each cup.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until just set.
Remove from oven and transfer to a wire rack to cool for 20 minutes.
Cover and refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours.
- Remove papers from cheesecakes and place
on a large serving tray or individual dessert plates. Prepare
- Bring whipping cream to a gentle boil
in a small saucepan over medium heat. Remove from heat; stir
in morsels. Use a wire whisk to whisk until completely combined
and smooth. Let the ganache cool for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Spoon ganache over the cheesecakes. Sprinkle
with crushed peanuts. Top each with a piece of the remaining
chopped candy bar. Return cheesecakes to the refrigerator for
20 to 30 minutes or until the ganache is firm. Remove and serve.
Makes 12 mini cheesecakes.
Nutritional Information Per Serving (1/12
of recipe): Calories: 480 Calories from Fat: 310 Total Fat: 34
g Saturated Fat: 17 g Cholesterol: 90 mg Sodium: 260 mg Carbohydrates:
40 g Dietary Fiber: 3 g Sugars: 27 g Protein: 9 g
Recipe and photograph are the property
of Nestlé® and Meals.com, used with permission.