Orange Bundt® Cake
A moist and flavorful lemony orange Bundt® cake with a simple orange icing.
1 (18.25-ounce) package yellow cake mix
1 (3.9-ounce) package instant lemon pudding
3/4 cup orange juice
1/2 cup vegetable oil
4 large eggs
1 teaspoon lemon extract
1/3 cup orange juice
2/3 cup granulated sugar
1/4 cup butter
- Preheat oven to 325°F (160°C) (160* C). Grease one Bundt® pan and set aside.
- In large bowl beat together cake mix, pudding mix, 3/4 cup orange juice, oil, eggs, and lemon extract for 3 minutes. Pour batter into prepared Bundt® pan.
- Bake for 50 to 60 minutes, or until tested done. Cool for 15 minutes and remove from pan.
- In small saucepan combine 1/3 cup orange juice, sugar, and butter. Bring to boil, reduce heat and cook for two minutes.
- Drizzle hot icing over warm cake.
Makes 12 servings.