Pistachio Nut Bundt® Cake
This cake-mix-easy, pistachio nut Bundt® cake has layers of pecan streusel baked inside and out.
1 cup pecan pieces
3/4 cup granulated sugar
2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
1 (18.25-ounce) package yellow cake mix
1 (3.5-ounce) package instant pistachio pudding mix
4 large eggs
1 cup sour cream
3/4 cup canola or vegetable oil
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 325°F (160°C). Grease a 10-inch Bundt® or tube pan.
- Place pecans, sugar and cinnamon in a food processor and process just until pecans are finely ground. Coat the bottom and sides of the greased Bundt® pan with 1/4 of the pecan mixture.
- In a large mixing bowl, using an electric mixer at medium speed, beat together the cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, sour cream, oil and vanilla.
- Alternate layers of the batter and pecan/crumb mixture in the prepared Bundt® pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour or until tested done when pressed lightly in the center and cake springs back. Cool in pan for 15 minutes on wire rack before removing from pan. Cool completely on wire rack.
Makes 12 servings.