Triple-Fudge Busy Day Cake
This is the perfect 'busy day' recipe for making a cake that's 'guest-worthy'.
1 (3.5-ounce) package chocolate pudding mix
1 (18.25-ounce) package chocolate cake mix
1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup chopped walnuts
1 cup whipping or heavy cream
3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Cook chocolate pudding mix according to the package directions. Immediately blend in chocolate cake mix and pour into a greased and floured 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips and chopped walnuts.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Cool before cutting into 2-inch squares. Top with the cream whipped with 3 tablespoons sugar.
Makes 12 servings.