Recipe courtesy of the National Watermelon Promotion Board.
8 cupcake liners
8 cupcake shaped pieces of seedless watermelon
2 cups pineapple cream cheese frosting
Sprinkles for garnish
- Place the liners in an 8-cup cupcake tin.
- Cut 3-inch thick slices of seedless watermelon.
- Cut round cupcake sized pieces from the slices.
- Put a watermelon "cupcake" in each liner.
- Place a dollop of frosting on each cupcake and decorate as desired with sprinkles. Serve immediately.
Makes 8 cupcakes.
Recipe and photograph courtesy of the National Watermelon Promotion Board.