White Chip Pumpkin Spice Cake
A glorious pumpkin spice cake with a white chocolate-cinnamon glaze. Serve this cake at your next family get-together and watch the smiles appear.
1 (18.25-ounce) package spice cake mix
3 large eggs
1 cup LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
2/3 cup NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels
White Chip Cinnamon Glaze:
3 tablespoons NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
1 cup (6-ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease and flour 12-cup Bundt® pan.
- Combine cake mix, eggs, pumpkin, evaporated milk and vegetable oil in large mixer bowl. Beat at low speed until moistened. Beat at medium speed for 2 minutes; stir in morsels. Pour into prepared Bundt® pan.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in cake comes out clean. Cool in pan on wire rack for 25 minutes; invert onto wire rack to cool completely.
- Drizzle half of glaze over cooled cake; serve remaining glaze with cake.
- For White Chip Cinnamon Glaze: Heat evaporated milk in small, heavy-duty saucepan over medium heat just to a boil; remove from heat. Add morsels; stir until melted and smooth. Stir in cinnamon.
Makes 12 servings.
Recipe and photograph are the property of Nestlé® and Meals.com, used with permission.