Easy Chocolate Truffles
Making delicious chocolate truffles doesn't have to be complicated.
3 ( 6-ounce) packages semisweet chocolate chips (3 cups)
1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
Finely chopped or ground nuts
Unsweetened cocoa powder
- In heavy saucepan, over low heat, melt chips with sweetened condensed milk. Remove from heat; stir in vanilla. Chill 2 hours or until firm.
- Shape into 1-inch balls and place on waxed paper-lined baking sheet.
- Roll balls in your choice of coatings.
- Chill for 1 hour or until firm.
- Store covered at room temperature.
Makes about 2 1/2 pounds candy.