Peanut Butter Swirled White Chocolate Fudge
Creamy white chocolate fudge with swirls of peanut butter-infused white chocolate throughout every bite.
Recipe Ingredients:2 cups (12-ounces) premium white chocolate chips - divided use
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
1 (7-ounce) jar marshmallow creme
1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
2/3 cup evaporated milk
1/4 teaspoon kosher or sea salt
- Butter a 9-inch square pan. Set aside.
- Melt 1/3 cup of white chocolate chips and peanut butter together, stirring constantly, in small saucepan over very low heat until smooth. Set aside.
- In medium saucepan, combine marshmallow creme, sugar, evaporated milk and salt. Bring to a full-rolling boil over medium-high heat, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- Stir in remaining white chocolate chips until smooth. Pour into prepared pan. Top with tablespoonfuls of the peanut butter mixture; swirl with metal spatula to marbleize.
- Refrigerate until firm. Cut into 36 squares.
Makes 36 squares.
Nutritional Information Per Serving (1/36 of recipe): 122.4 calories; 33% calories from fat; 5.0g total fat; 1.3mg cholesterol; 39.9mg sodium; 72.3mg potassium; 19.8g carbohydrates; 0.8g fiber; 11.2g sugar; 19.1g net carbs; 1.7g protein.