Heavenly Hash Fudge
A heavenly hash chocolate fudge candy with toasted pecans and miniature marshmallows.
1 (12-ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/8 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup chopped toasted pecans
2 cups miniature marshmallows
- Line the bottom and sides of a 9-inch square pan with heavy-duty foil. Set pan aside.
- Melt chocolate chips in a double boiler over simmering water, stirring occasionally, until smooth. Remove from heat.
- Add sweetened condensed milk, vanilla and salt to chocolate; stir until mixture is well blended.
- Stir in pecans and then add marshmallows, stirring to just coat marshmallows with chocolate mixture, being careful not to let marshmallows melt into mixture.
- Immediately spoon candy mixture into foil-lined pan. Spread mixture evenly in pan, smoothing top.
- Cool at room temperature and then refrigerate until candy is firm, about an hour.
- When candy is firm, remove from pan and peel off the foil. With a sharp knife, cut candy into 2x1-inch pieces. Store in a sealed container in a cool place.
Makes 32 pieces.