This is a perfect simple craft to try at your next birthday party or next time the kids are bored and want to try something new.
20 lollipop sticks (found at cake decorating or craft stores)
20 large marshmallows
1 cup (6 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels
1 cup (6 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Milk Chocolate Morsels
Assorted NESTLÉ® Candies and Chocolate*
- Line baking sheet with wax paper.
- Push each lollipop stick halfway through a large marshmallow; set aside.
- Melt white morsels according to package directions. Immediately dip 10 marshmallow lollipops lightly in the melted morsels for a thin coating. Set stick-side-up on prepared baking sheet.
- Melt milk chocolate morsels according to package directions. Repeat dipping process as above with remaining marshmallows.
- Refrigerate marshmallow lollipops for 10 minutes or until hardened. Use decorating icing as glue to decorate with assorted candies.
*NESTLÉ® RAISINETS®, NESTLÉ® SNO-CAPS®, WONKA® NERDS®, WONKA® TART N TINYS® and/or SweeTARTS® Gummy Bugs.
Recipe and photograph are the property of Nestlé® and Meals.com, used with permission.