A sweet layer of chocolate covers this
simple almond candy for a delicious treat any time of the year.
Milk Chocolate Almond
- 1 1/4 cups almonds, toasted and coarsely
1 cup (2 sticks) butter
1 1/2 cups packed brown sugar
1 3/4 cups (11.5-ounce) package NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE®
Milk Chocolate Morsels
- Sprinkle nuts over bottom of well-buttered
13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Melt butter in medium, heavy-duty saucepan
over medium heat. Stir in sugar. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
Boil, stirring constantly, for 7 minutes.
- Pour hot mixture over nuts; let stand
for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with morsels. Let stand for 5
minutes or until morsels are shiny and soft; spread evenly.
- Chill for about 20 minutes. Break into
Makes 50 pieces approximately.
Preparation Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 10 mins
Cooling Time: 30 mins cooling
Nutritional Information Per Serving (1/50
of recipe): Calories: 104 Calories from Fat: 69 Total Fat: 7.7
g Saturated Fat: 3.7 g Cholesterol: 11 mg Sodium: 39 mg Carbohydrates:
9.4 g Dietary Fiber: .4 g Sugars: 8.5 g Protein: .8 g
Recipe and photograph are the property
of Nestlé® and Meals.com, used with permission.