Million Dollar Fudge
Marshmallow creme and two types of chocolate make this fudge so good, it tastes like it should cost a million dollars—so say those who know their fudge.
4 1/2 cups granulated sugar
1 (12-ounce) can evaporated milk
1 (12-ounce) package or 2 cups milk chocolate chips
1 (12-ounce) package or 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
1 (7-ounce) jar or 2 cups marshmallow creme
1 tablespoon butter or margarine
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup chopped pecans or walnuts (optional)
- Combine sugar and evaporated milk in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Bring to a boil and cook for 6 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine milk and semisweet chocolate chips, marshmallow creme, butter and vanilla.
- Pour milk mixture over chocolate mixture and stir until smooth.
- Fold in pecans then pour into a buttered 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan.
- Allow to cool before cutting into 1 1/2-inch squares.
Makes 48 pieces.