Creamy milk chocolate, crunchy peanuts and fluffy miniature marshmallows have been a winning taste combination for decades.
2 pounds milk chocolate - divided use
2 cups roasted peanuts, coarsely chopped - divided use
3 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows - divided use
- Line a 13x9x2-inch pan with aluminum foil; set aside.
- Melt chocolate over low heat in heavy saucepan about 15 minutes.
- Spread three-quarters chocolate into pan. Cover chocolate surface with half of the peanuts and half of the marshmallows; press them into the chocolate.
- Cover with remaining chocolate and sprinkle remaining peanuts on top; press in.
- Cool until solid before cutting into 64 squares.
Makes 64 squares.