Sweet N Salty Popcorn Pretzel Sticks
Fun to make and fun to eat, everyone will love these festive treats.
6 large pretzel rods
6 tablespoons peanut butter
3 cups popped popcorn
Colored candy sprinkles
3/4 cup chocolate chips
- Spread 1 tablespoon of peanut butter over pretzel, leaving a 2-inch ‘handle’ without peanut butter.
- Press and roll popcorn onto peanut butter to coat. Sprinkle with candy sprinkles.
- For Drizzle: Place chocolate chips in a small sealable plastic bag and seal bag.
- Microwave 30 seconds to 1 minute, or until chocolate is melted.
- Clip a small corner from the bag and squeeze bag to drizzle chocolate over popcorn.
- Sprinkle with additional sugar sprinkles.
- Allow chocolate to harden before serving.
Makes 6 pretzel stick candies.
Recipe and photograph provided courtesy of The Popcorn Board.