Beautifully swirled, this fudge is perfect for holiday gift-giving or to serve at holiday gatherings. The key to success on this recipe is to read the recipe through prior to preparing, have all your ingredients measured out, the baking pan prepared and work quickly!
1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
2/3 cup (5 ounce can) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
2 tablespoons butter or margarine
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups mini-marshmallows
1/2 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels
1 cup (6 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- Line 8-inch-square baking pan with foil.
- Combine sugar, evaporated milk, butter and salt in medium, heavy-duty saucepan. Bring to a full rolling boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Boil, stirring constantly, for 3 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla extract and marshmallows. Stir vigorously for 1 minute or until marshmallows are melted.
- WORKING FAST, pour 1/2 cup hot mixture into glass measure. Add white morsels (do not stir); set aside.
- WORKING FAST, stir in semi-sweet morsels into saucepan until morsels are just melted. Pour into prepared pan.
- Stir white morsel mixture until morsels are just melted.
- Drizzle white morsel mixture over semi-sweet chocolate mixture; swirl with knife for marbled effect. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm. Lift from pan; remove foil. Cut into 48 pieces.
Makes 48 pieces.
Recipe and photograph are the property of Nestlé® and Meals.com, used with permission.