Toll House® Famous Fudge
You can't beat the original. Satisfy your chocolate craving with some Toll House® Famous Fudge. Recipe includes variations.
1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
2/3 cup NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
2 tablespoons butter or margarine
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 cups miniature marshmallows
1 1/2 cups (9-ounces) NESTLÉ TOLL HOUSE Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
1/2 cup chopped pecans or walnuts (optional)
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Line 8-inch-square baking pan with foil.
- Combine sugar, evaporated milk, butter and salt in medium, heavy-duty saucepan. Bring to a full rolling boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Boil, stirring constantly, for 4 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Stir in marshmallows, morsels, nuts and vanilla extract. Stir vigorously for 1 minute or until marshmallows are melted. Pour into prepared baking pan; refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm. Lift from pan; remove foil. Cut into 49 pieces.
Makes 49 pieces.
- For Milk Chocolate Fudge: Substitute 1 3/4 cups (11.5-ounce package.)NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Milk Chocolate Morsels for Semi-Sweet Morsels.
- For Butterscotch Fudge: Substitute 1 2/3 cups (11-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Butterscotch Flavored Morsels for Semi-Sweet Morsels.
- For Peanutty Chocolate Fudge: Substitute 1 2/3 cups (11-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Peanut Butter & Milk Chocolate Morsels for Semi-Sweet Morsels and 1/2 cup chopped peanuts for pecans or walnuts.
Recipe and photograph are the property of Nestlé® and Meals.com, used with permission.