Asian Chicken Pizza
The flavors of Asia come together in a delicious pizza.
1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
2 tablespoons rice vinegar
2 tablespoons MAGGI TASTE OF ASIA Cooking Soy Sauce
1 tablespoon peeled, chopped fresh ginger
1 tablespoon honey
2 teaspoons MAGGI TASTE OF ASIA Chili Sauce
1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
4 ounces cooked chicken, cut into bite-size pieces
2 (8-inch) personal size pizza crusts
1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup shredded carrot
1/2 cup bean sprouts
1/4 cup sliced green onions
1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C).
- Place peanut butter, vinegar, soy sauce, ginger, honey, chili sauce and oil in blender; cover. Blend until smooth.
- Coat chicken with 2 tablespoons peanut butter mixture.
- Spread remaining peanut butter mixture evenly over crusts. Sprinkle evenly with cheese, carrot, bean sprouts, green onions and chicken. Place pizzas on baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted. Sprinkle with cilantro. Serve immediately.
Makes 2 servings.
Nutritional Information Per Serving (1/2 of recipe): Calories: 830 Calories from Fat: 310 Total Fat: 34 g Saturated Fat: 11 g Cholesterol: 60 mg Sodium: 2270 mg Carbohydrates: 89 g Dietary Fiber: 6 g Sugars: 19 g Protein: 46 g.
Recipe and photograph are the property of Nestlé® and Meals.com, used with permission.