Chicken Tortilla Casserole
This Tex-Mex chicken casserole is quick and easy — a real family-pleaser.
1 (10.75-ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
1 (10.75-ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
2 cups cooked shredded chicken
1 (4-ounce can) diced mild green chiles
1 small onion, diced
1 cup sour cream
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
12 (10-inch) flour tortillas
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Combine the soups, chicken, green chiles, onion and sour cream in a medium size bowl. Set aside.
- Stack and cut tortillas into bite size pieces and layer 1/3 onto the bottom of a greased 13x9x2-inch baking dish. Layer chicken mixture on top, then a layer of cheddar cheese. Repeat two additional times, ending with cheese on the top layer.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Allow to set for 5 minutes before serving.
Makes 6 servings.