Delicious and clean-up is a breeze! Lemon-pepper and rosemary seasoned chicken is baked with a medley of vegetables in an oven roasting bag.
1 oven roasting bag (large size 14 x 20-inch)
1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
1 medium onion, cut in half and sliced
1 (16-ounce) package frozen stir-fry vegetable medley
1 tablespoon chopped fresh or dried rosemary - divided use
2 teaspoons lemon pepper - divided use
1/2 teaspoon salt - divided use
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Place oven bag in a 13x9x2-inch baking dish. Add flour; twist end of oven bag, and shake to coat.
- Add onion, vegetables, 1 1/2 teaspoons rosemary, 1 teaspoon lemon pepper, and 1/4 teaspoon salt to oven bag; squeeze bag to blend ingredients.
- Sprinkle chicken breasts with remaining 1 1/2 teaspoons rosemary, 1 teaspoon lemon pepper, and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Arrange chicken over vegetables in an even layer.
- Close oven bag with nylon tie; cut 6 (1/2-inch) slits in top of bag.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until chicken is done and vegetables are tender.
Makes 4 servings.