Chicken breasts bake tender and flavorful in an oven roasting bag with sliced onions, fresh ginger, orange juice and cayenne pepper.
1 oven bag (large size 14 x 20-inch)
1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 medium onion, sliced
1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
1/4 cup orange juice
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Place oven bag in a 13x9x2-inch baking dish. Add flour to oven bag; twist end of bag, and shake.
- Add chicken and remaining ingredients to bag; squeeze bag to blend ingredients; arrange in an even layer.
- Close oven bag with nylon tie; cut 6 (1/2-inch) slits in top of bag.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until chicken is done.
Makes 4 servings.