Roasted Chicken Thighs
Smoked paprika adds both color and delicious flavor to this economical dish of chicken thighs, coated in seasoned flour, sautéed in butter and finished off in the oven for a crispier crust on the outside, and moist tenderness on the inside.
1 cup all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons smoked paprika
2 teaspoons salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
12 boneless skin-on chicken thighs
4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Combine flour and seasonings together in large zip-type bag.
- Shake chicken thighs in flour mixture.
- Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
- Heat butter over medium high heat in large sauté pan.
- Arrange thighs in skillet, skin-side-down and brown until skin is golden.
- Place chicken on a rimmed baking sheet, skin-side-up, and bake in over for about 25 minutes, or until cooked through.
Makes 12 servings.
Adapted recipe and photograph provided courtesy of Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board, Inc.