Chocolaty Abuelita cookies are a taste sensation to enjoy year-round and are perfect for every occasion. You'll love the easy cinnamon vanilla glaze.
1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
2 tablets (90 g each) NESTLÉ ABUELITA Chocolate, grated
1 large egg
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 cup chopped walnuts
3/4 cup quick oats
Cinnamon Vanilla Glaze (recipe follows)
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Beat butter and Abuelita in large mixer bowl until creamy. Beat in egg; gradually beat in flour. Stir in nuts and oats.
- Shape 2 tablespoons dough into ball; place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets. Flatten balls into 2-inch circles.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely. Drizzle or spread with Cinnamon Vanilla Glaze.
- For Cinnamon Vanilla Glaze: Combine 1 cup powdered sugar, 4 teaspoons milk and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract and 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon in small bowl; mix well.
Makes 14 cookies.
Recipe is the property of Nestlé® and Meals.com, used with permission.