Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
Delicious chocolate cookies loaded with chocolate chips and chunks of peanut butter cup candies.
2 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/3 cup unsweetened baking cocoa
1 cup butter, softened
3/4 cup granulated sugar
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3/4 cup smooth peanut butter
2 large eggs
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1 cup peanut butter chips
10 regular-sized peanut butter cups, cut into 8 pieces each
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- In medium bowl combine flour, cocoa and baking soda; set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars together with an electric mixer until fluffy. Add vanilla, peanut butter and eggs; mixing well. Stir in flour mixture until just mixed. Fold in chips and peanut butter cups.
- Drop by tablespoonful on to ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, turning baking sheet around halfway through to ensure even browning.
- Let cool for 2 minutes on baking sheet before transferring to wire rack to cool completely.
Makes 3 dozen cookies.