Chocolate Chunk Peanut Butter Cookies
Peanut butter cookies loaded with big chunks of creamy milk chocolate.
1/2 cup butter, softened
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
1/2 cup granulated sugar
2 large eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
10 ounces chocolate candy bars, coarsely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- In a large bowl cream butter, peanut butter, and sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- In another bowl combine flour, baking soda, and salt. Gradually add to the creamed mixture. Fold in chocolate.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto baking sheets.
- Bake for 9 to 12 minutes or until light brown. Cool slightly before removing from the baking sheet.
Makes 2 dozen cookies.